Diversity & Inclusion (November 2021 Module)
In November, we met more of our core values, Diversity & Inclusion, and explored the importance of embracing our differences!
Hear fromour Teacher, Elizabeth, as she discusses the beauty of diversity in her friendship group and as she talks about the importance of feeling included.
How do our Coaching Tutorials work?
- Watch the video.
- Complete the worksheet.
- For enrolled students, attend your small group Coaching Tutorial.
- If you’re a member of Children’s University you can claim credit for taking part in this activity using the stamp code: red6740
Diversity & Inclusion (November 2022 Module)
For this year’s look back on Diversity & Inclusion, we are going to use the sound of music to deliver and explain the UKVS Diversity and Inclusion as an important part of the world. Kindly check the playlist we created for you below.
- Respect by Aretha Franklin
- One Love by Bob Marley
- Black or White by Michael Jackson
- Imagine by John Lennon
- We are the World by USA for Africa
- What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong
- All you need is Love by The Beatles
Disclaimer: All the videos and links included in this video are used for educational purposes only. Credit to the owner.
Please refer to the links below,
UK Virtual School is a partner of Children’s University. Our Coaching Tutorials are validated Children’s University activities, so if you have a Passport to Learning you can collect a stamp code for taking part in the tutorials.
Children’s University is a programme that encourages, tracks and celebrates children’s participation in learning beyond the classroom. You can find out more about Children’s University and where and how they operate at www.childrensuniversity.co.uk